CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

major fail!


Ok here is the big oops I made in cooking last week. I was making some spaghetti and Alfredo sauce (out of a jar) last week. Kinda boring to begin with so I thought I'd cook a chicken breast to make it a little more interesting. I pulled my bag of chicken breasts out of the freezer and checked the bag to see how I should cook it. That is when I discovered I could microwave it. Sweet!! Easy and fast! I followed the directions to a T and didn't really pay much attention to it. There was my big mistake! Here is the end result. :o)
yup...a very dry, very shrunken, very hard piece of chicken.
Sad times!! Wont' be doing that again. I have no idea how it went bad, but it went very bad. I think I'll stick with using the oven from now on when making chicken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment