CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Food processor

I was so excited the other day to make a new Rachael Ray recipe. Bought all of the ingredients and went home to make it. Came to find out that I needed a food processor to make it.... Problem! I didn't have one. Grr. I was so frustrated! So instead of the whole mushroom burger thing I just made the pasta salad that I was supposed to make with it. The salad turned out really well. I loved it and had a ton of left-overs. :o) Yay for left-overs! Here is my "attempt to be artsy" picture.
Since then my parents gave me a Magic Bullet for my birthday. I love my Magic Bullet! It is my new favorite appliance. Mostly I make smoothies in the morning. They are so easy and yummy! I'll make another post about my favorite smoothies soon. Have a great weekend! (Yes, it is almost here!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment