CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Preview to Day 2

This week I decided that I’m going to have to skip around the cookbook a bit. Every once in a while I’ll have to do that in order to use recipes that fit with my budget. There are certain times during the month that I will be able to spend more money on food and other times when the money is a little tight. So I am skipping around, but making sure I use all of the recipes.

Tonight my sister is coming over again for dinner. We are planning on watching “Confessions of a Shopaholic” and eating my next Rachael Ray meal.

This week’s menu is:

Super Sloppy Joes

Deviled Potato Salad

Root Beer Floats

I’m pretty sure the Root Beer Floats won’t be too hard for me. If they are then I really have a problem. She says to scoop the ice cream and hang it on the edge of the cup. When you are ready to drink it you knock the ice cream into the root beer. I’m wondering if that is a technique or just something that will look good.

Off in the margin there is an option for the Potato Salad. Instead of using mayo I think I’m going to use reduced fat sour cream. That way it is a little healthier.

I’m feeling hungry just writing about the food. It looks pretty basic to make and I think I might be able to do it in a shorter amount of time than I did the last meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment